Press kit specifically made for bearing number 6900. The press kit 6900 (10x22x6) is made for bearings of the following dimensions:
- Bore diameter (inner diameter) : 10 mm.
- Outer diameter : 22 mm.
- Width : 6 mm.
* This press kit does not have pilots on INS and EXT sections due to the small size of the bearing bore hole. The stainless steel threaded rod is used as pilot but won’t fill the bore diameter completely.
INS section applies pressure only on the outer race of the bearings to protect the balls and inner race of your new bearings. INS section's conical shape accommodates bearings with an extended inner ring.
The bearing number is engraved on each of the three parts of the press kit so it makes it easy to clearly identify all parts rapidly. The sections to use to extract and to insert your bearings are respectively identified with the "EXT" and "INS" engraving.
All Momentum Cycle Bearing Press Kits are made of thermoplastic polymer. In addition to being fully recyclable, this material gives excellent properties such as:
- excellent structural and dimensional stability.
- very good mechanical resistance.
- very good chemical and impact resistance.
Chances are that you had to remove your derailleur or brake housing to proceed with the job. We are providing the first UV resistant Ty-Rap® to help you get your bike together once the job is done. All our Bearing Press Kits are available in your favorite color, as long as your favorite color is black.
The press kit 6900 (10x22x6), and all Momentum Cycle tools, are proudly developed and made in Canada. Momentum Cycle's Bearing Press Kits and the Crank are precisely manufactured using 3D print technology.
Instructions and Guidelines
Instructions and Guidelines
Please refer to our Bearing Press Tools Instructions page for more information on how to use this tool.
Note that excessive force should never be used.
All Momentum Cycle bearing press kits are made of thermoplastic polymer. In addition to being fully recyclable, this material gives excellent properties such as:
- An excellent structural and dimensional stability.
- A very good mechanical resistance.
- A very good chemical and impact resistance.
Momentum Cycle offers free shipping in Canada for any orders of $100 CAD or more, and free shipping in USA for any orders of $90 USD or more!
We sell and ship products everywhere in North America. Please note that the buyer is responsible for paying and covering all duties, taxes and customs fees incurred following the shipment of their purchase, in the respective country of the buyer and of delivery.
All orders are processed once credit card authorization and verification is obtained. Orders are generally shipped by Canada Post within 2 to 4 business days of payment authorization.
Momentum Cycle uses Canada Post as its primary parcel shipping service. When ordering, the buyer will be offered different services and delivery options. The cost of the delivery service will vary depending on the option chosen by the consumer. Please note that delivery costs and delays are estimated by the carrier. Momentum Cycle cannot under any circumstances guarantee delivery costs or delays. A tracking number will be sent to you once your order has been shipped. Momentum Cycle is not responsible for the loss of a package from the moment it is picked up by Canada Post or any other carrier.
Clean parts using isopropyl alcohol to remove any grease after use.
* Note that even though our thermoplastic material holds very well to chemicals, it is recommended to keep our products away from strong acids or bases. We also recommend not to expose our bearing press tools to temperature equal or higher to 50C.
* Our tools should be kept away and out of reach of children.